Next working day delivery
When you order before midday (Terms apply)
Free UK delivery
When you spend £500 or more (Terms apply)
What’s Your Type?
Posted on Friday 19thMarch 2021
The Best Skin Care Regime for Any Skin Type
How to Choose the Right Epionce Products
The Epionce skin care line addresses common skin concerns using simple products. Choosing the right Epionce regime depends on your skin type, individual skin conditions or aesthetic goals. One of the benefits of Epionce is that your regime can be curated to your unique skin care needs. From dry and sensitive to problem skin, there is a perfect skin care regime for you.
An Epionce Regime by Skin Type
An Epionce regime starts with your skin type. General skin type categories are dry to sensitive, normal to combination, and oily to problem. Certain Epionce products are marked with dots to help decipher what skin type they may be best suited for. This system is a general guide to help you find the best products to fit your skin needs based on the characteristics of each.
- For dry/sensitive skin, select one dot products. Dry skin lacks moisture or can be easily irritated and sensitive. Often red, cracked or tight and dry feeling. It can be challenging to find skin care products that won’t cause irritation.
- For normal/combination skin, select two dot products. Normal skin is typically hydrated with few blemishes or excess oil. A basic daily skin care regimen helps maintain healthy skin.
- Oily/problem skin? Three dot products are best. Oily skin is often characterized by blemishes, excess oil production and enlarged pores. Gentle but effective products are key to reducing surface shine and breakouts without stripping the skin of oils necessary for healthy skin.
How to Choose A Skin Care Regime
It is best to start with the foundation of the Epionce line and philosophy – Renewal Facial products. A Renewal is a powerful, multitasking moisturiser that works to improve visible signs of ageing and overall appearance. Therapeutic botanical ingredients provide barrier boosting oils the skin needs to be healthy. Hyaluronic acid helps retain moisture in the skin.
Depending on your skin needs, products from all four Epionce steps can be added for a complete skin care routine. This includes Cleanse & Prepare, Correct & Boost, Renew & Fortify and Protect & Prevent categories.
The following regimens are a general guideline to help get you started. Your Epionce professional will make more specific recommendations based on a skin assessment. Remember, a great skin care regime always uses a sunscreen in the morning!
Skin Care Regime for Dry/Sensitive Skin
Dry/sensitive skin requires products with the right amount of oil and moisture necessary for skin health.
- Milky Lotion Cleanser is a rich, creamy cleanser that leaves skin feeling hydrated.
- Balancing Toner adds a boost of botanical humectants for dewy skin.
- Lite Lytic Tx is the gentlest Lytic formula to smooth the visible appearance of skin texture and brighten skin tone.
- Renewal Facial Cream is the richest and most moisturising of the Renewal formulas and includes hyaluronic acid to improve the visible appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and firmer skin.
Skin Care Regimen for Normal/Combination Skin
Maintain healthy-looking skin by using a consistent daily skin care regimen.
- Gentle Foaming Cleanser is the go-to for normal or combination skin with a light lather to wash away impurities without stripping skin of natural oils.
- Balancing Toner gently clears away traces of dirt and makeup from pores and leaves skin calm and hydrated.
- Lytic Tx is a moderate-strength formula that cleans out pores and reduces visible imperfections.
- Renewal Facial Lotion contains the same anti-aging benefits of Renewal Facial Cream, but in a lighter formula.
Skin Care Regime for Oily/Problem Skin
Caring for oily/problem skin is possible with products that help nourish and support skin health.
- Lytic Gel Cleanser is a NewBeauty® Beauty Choice Award winner for ‘Best Gel Cleanser’ because it calms and refreshes skin, dissolves dirt and oil and doesn’t dry out skin.
- Purifying Toner has gentle astringent properties and uses Willow Bark Extract to help control surface shine and clean pores of dirt, oil and makeup.
- Lytic Sport Tx is a maximum strength formula to help unclog pores, diminish blemishes and smooth skin texture.
- Renewal Lite Facial Lotion lightly hydrates but has the same nourishing benefits found in other Renewal Facial products.
Skin Care Regime for Anti-Ageing or Mature Skin
Help slow visible signs of skin ageing with a clinically proven daily regime.
- Gentle Foaming Cleanser is a go-to for mature skin. The lightly foaming cleanser washes away impurities while protecting natural hydration and oils.
- Balancing Toner infuses mature skin with humectants that draw in hydration.
- Lytic Tx and Renewal Facial Cream are clinically proven to have better anti-ageing benefit than retinoids in the visible improvement of fine lines, wrinkles and skin clarity.
- Intensive Nourishing Cream is one of the best anti-ageing moisturisers for mature skin that delivers powerful complexes to target signs of ageing, hydrates and visibly rejuvenates skin on face, neck and décolletage. It also makes a great night cream.
- Intense Defense Serum is a cosmetically elegant anti-aging serum that helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles and brighten skin tone without triggering irritation.
Skin care products for acne works synergistically with an Epionce regimen and won’t irritate the skin or strip it of healthy oils.
- Purifying Wash is a refreshing gel cleanser that targets oil and impurities on both face and body to gently reduce acne and prevent new breakouts from forming.
- Purifying Spot Gel is a fast-acting, non-irritating spot treatment to quickly reduce acne blemishes without drying out the skin.
Enhance an anti-ageing regime with these additional steps.
- The ultra-hydrating Enriched Firming Mask nourishes dry, dull skin and improves the visible appearance of elasticity and firmness, so skin immediately looks more radiant and youthful.
- Renewal Eye Cream is made specifically for delicate skin around the eyes to reduce the visible appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles.
Boosts for Dark Spots
- A botanical-based solution for unwanted dark spots, MelanoLyte Tx is a twice daily product to help improve the visible appearance of uneven tone.
- MelanoLyte Pigment Perfection Serum is a hydroquinone-free nighttime serum that works with MelanoLyte Tx to brighten skin tone and help reduce the visible appearance of unwanted dark spots.
Finding the Right Fit
Epionce products were created for all skin types and are customisable based on your needs. It’s important to consult with an Epionce Professional to help tailor a regime unique to you, and who can explain the correct order to apply products. Whether a specific skin concern like acne, signs of ageing or simply maintaining the appearance of healthy skin, you can feel confident you’re getting the most benefit from your daily Epionce routine.