Next working day delivery
When you order before midday (Terms apply)
Free UK delivery
When you spend £500 or more (Terms apply)
Crystal-free Microdermabrasion and Microneedling with simultaneous infusion device in a compact, portable design
The DermaFrac treatment is more effective than fractional laser treatments, plus has the added benefit of active solutions infused into the dermis without anaesthesia, and at a lower cost. This is combined with a crystal-free Microdermabrasion treatment. The DermaFrac Compact also comes with neat carry case.
- Delivers high-grade active ingredients to the dermal layer
- There are a range of clinically proven active infusion serums including Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Lactic and Salicylic Acids and Growth Factors
- Using disposable Microdermabrasion tips eliminates the risk of cross-contamination
- An effective treatment with minimal to no downtime
- Compact, lightweight and portable
The first step in the DermaFrac treatment is a crystal-free Microdermabrasion treatment. The strength of the Microdermabrasion can be adjusted to suit the individual’s skin type. Switching to the Microneedling hand piece for the second step of the procedure provides for Microneedling under vacuum with simultaneous delivery of active ingredients. The patented Microneedling hand piece by way of the vacuum draws the skin against the fine needles, which gently puncture the skin. A cartridge placed in the hand piece delivers the selected serum at the same time as the Microneedling is being performed. The fine microchannels created allow the active ingredients in the infusion to penetrate deep into the skin. The procedure is pain free, does not require anaesthetic and the sensation is comparable to traditional Microdermabrasion.